Thursday, March 13, 2014

22 Days | Bottoms Up!

How are you doing with your water consumption?  Do you know there is a direct correlation between what you eat and what you drink?  It's true!

The more water you drink, the fuller you feel.  But that's not all.  You FEEL better and you THINK more clearly, and those two things lend themselves to making better, healthier choices throughout the day.  

So, set a goal for yourself today!  Challenge: Can you drink a gallon of water?  Not that you HAVE to, but if you challenge yourself to do it, you'll drink FAR more water and be FAR more successful and mindful of your water consumption than if you didn't challenge yourself at all.

Make drinking water an event!  I recently threw a party and had my pretty drink dispenser out on my counter.  Instead of putting it away, I filled it with water.  Every time I fill my cup, it feels like a party!  I even put some ice and some orange circles in my water.  It makes me feel special.  

Don't forget all of the benefits of drinking your water!  Bottoms up!


No comments:

Post a Comment