Thursday, February 6, 2014

55 Days | DYOH Book Study Week #3




Chapter 5 – Why does it seem so difficult?

Change is difficult
10 Categories that influence what we want:
  1. Our current world
  2. Your new world
  3. Your design
  4. Your current mind-set
  5. Your time
  6. Your choice
  7. Problem-solving orientation
  8. Health orientation
  9. Your current plan
  10. Your new plan
Questions for comment:
What do you want?

Chapter 6 – From Should to Would

Intrinsic motivation – Are you ready to make health a priority?

Success comes when we are really ready to change

Questions for comment:
Is there anything about my life and habits that could have a negative impact on my health or shorten my life?

Does my health matter enough to me now so I am ready to make health a priority?

Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment