Monday, January 13, 2014

79 Days | Let's Review!


Today marks 11 days that we've been working together on creating new habits.  How's it going?

I'm guessing that some of you are already tempted to give up.  It's not easy pulling up the old rails and laying down the new ones.  But as you may have heard before, "If you do what you always do, you'll get what you've always gotten."  Taking small steps today in a different direction will eventually pay off--so, DON'T GIVE UP!

Here's a look back at what we've covered so far.  Evaluate your progress:

  • Overcoming Emotional Eating
  • We'll talk more about this in future posts.
  • Lifestyle Event Exercise
  • Did you take the time to do this?  It's very helpful!
  • Find a Companion
  • Don't do this alone!  You have all of us--and we'll still add your friends to this group, so just let us know if you want someone to be added!  FIND BUDDIES!  
  • Two Plates
  • Do you have a clear vision for WHAT you're actually choosing when you choose the habits of disease over the habits of health?
  • Capturing Your Vision for the Future
  • Have you worked on a vision board or at least started a word list of your dreams?
  • What's Your Motivation?
  • Have you uncovered WHY you want to do this?
  • Eating Low and Slow!
  • Have you invested any time into examining the low glycemic foods?  And how are you doing with keeping your blood sugars steady and your body fueled more frequently?
  • Fitness Can Be Fun!
  • What lifestyle activity have you incorporated into your life?  Even taking the stairs is a good start!
  • You Need a Budget
  • Have you spent time considering your finances and what you can do to start making them perform better for you?
  • Stop.Challenge.Choose. 
  • Have you signed up?  I HIGHLY recommend this!  www.stopchallengechoose.com  You can sign up through March for this 12 Week, motivating and inspiring email journey to your transformation.
To get the most out of this process, you'll want to interact and communicate with us!  

The coaches are all here to help you in any way we can as well!

It's Monday--YOU CAN DO THIS!  

3 comments:

  1. I'm a little train... I think I can.... I know I can.... I need God, and I can Do all things thru Christ who Strengthens me! Good morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make me smile EVERY day, LeeAnne! I'm so glad you're here. And...yes, with God at the wheel, we CAN!!!! It is for FREEDOM that Christ has set us FREE!

      Delete
  2. had such a busy weekend…my water intake was low & eating was off plan but I didn't eat poorly just not often :) And I had to laugh at myself today as I found myself craving my water & finishing my "water goal" by lunch! Cheers let's take another drink of that awesome H2O!
    I have not started a journal officially. I am tracking food, fitness, & water, but my goal for this week is to get the other vision dreams & more down on paper.

    ReplyDelete