Friday, January 10, 2014

82 Days | Find a Companion

Do you have a buddy to work out with?  Maybe you need one!  Having someone else to  spend time with while you exercise can make the time more enjoyable.  It can also push you to do what you need to do.

I put a dog on my first vision board because I always wanted one, but never thought I had the energy to keep up with one.  Now, we have our sweet boy Zeke!  And I'm thankful that he motivates me to move and to walk.  It's time to get moving...


If you're on the Facebook page, ask if anyone is interested in being your walking buddy or exercise friend.  OR post photos of you walking your pup!

2 comments:

  1. this would really help me, a friend to walk with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very thankful for my workout buddies! :)

    ReplyDelete