Thursday, January 2, 2014

You Need a Budget


My problem, as we get started, is going to be I have SOOO much I want to share with you!

Dan & I recently found this wonderful website called You Need a Budget.

If you rated yourself low on your financial health OR if you said that sticking to a budget would help you get closer to a 10, I cannot recommend this site enough!  You can sign up for daily emails from them, too, that will challenge how you think about your finances.  Today's email was "Give Every Dollar a Job"

And make sure you saw the Money Challenge tab at the top of the blog.  Very doable way to start saving NOW!

2 comments:

  1. I loved the saving idea!!! Checking out the website. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad YNAB has a free trial! I am going through the process of downloading and getting it set up tonight. Hopefully tomorrow I can get my information into the program. Maybe it will be a better system than the excel spreadsheets I am using right now.

    ReplyDelete