Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Don't Stress!


Hey, I just wanted to pop on here and say...don't worry about tomorrow, Friends!  YOU CAN DO THIS.  We take everything one day, one step at a time.  We make small changes that lead to bigger things as we keep walking together...

Remember, the points are for FUN!  Don't stress over them.  Each one is designed to help you start a good habit.  You don't have to tackle them all tomorrow.  I'm going to have to rely on you guys to help me track your points, because NEVER in a MILLION years did I imagine that we'd have over 80 people participating in this transformation!  But I sure am glad every one of you is here...

I don't know if you have checked out all of the links I've provided, but you might like checking the link for "Julie's Journey."  I blogged my weight loss journey from before I started...until now!  Might be good for you guys to go back and read my thoughts on Day1, Day 2, Day 3...etc.  And feel free to comment there as well!  I love hearing from you.

KICK OFF PARTY!

It's tomorrow night for anyone who is in the Lancaster, PA, area.
Drop in from 6:30-9 at Julie's House
28 South Pearl Street | Lancaster | 717-468-1917
Bring some scissors if you want to start cutting out things for your vision board!

IN CASE OF SNOW: Check here!  I will probably reschedule it if it's snowing tomorrow.

Want to see someone's vision board they started and sent to me already? (I'll do a blog post another day about pursuing WHAT YOU WANT and knowing what your vision is)



YOU CAN DO IT!!!

2 comments:

  1. So Julie, I just spent the past hour reading your stories! (Julie's Journey blog) I can't wait to give you a hug in person tomorrow ( I will get there by 8pm at the latest) I am so encouraged by you & ready for this next season. I am thankful that you have invited others(like me) to join you. Looking forward to relating regularly as friends again too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found it encouraging! It's just me being as real and raw and authentic as possible. Just as I hope to be with all of you on here! I can't wait to hug you too!!! Love you, Friend!

      Delete