Thursday, January 9, 2014

83 Days | Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!!!

You've just completed Week 1 of the 90 Days!

I thought you needed to hear my voice and see my face.  I am so proud of all of you.  Don't quit!  Keep going.  We have so much more practicing to do and so many new things to still learn.

So far we're practicing: 
  • Eating 6 smaller, low glycemic meals each day
  • Discovering lifestyle activity and moving our bodies more in a way that revolves around what matters most to us.
  • Dreaming!  Knowing what motivates us and how we can keep moving forward toward what we WANT.
  • Making healthy choices--like organic and natural foods when possible!  

If you're on Facebook, but you aren't interacting with our Facebook page "90 Day Transformation with Julie"--you're missing out!

KICK OFF PARTY!
Rescheduled for Thursday, December 16 | Drop in from 6:30-9:00
Tracey Strohecker's house| 41 Delp Road, Lancaster. Park in the St. Peter's Lutheran Church across the street from her house on the corner of 501 and Delp. 
  • Work on your vision board (bring poster board and scissors...as well as magazines if you have any!)
  • Enjoy healthy snacks and friendship
  • Get some recipes
  • Weigh and get photos taken if you desire
  • HAVE FUN!!!


1 comment:

  1. thank you for your face to face message for us this morning... for me it is morning. :)
    I am going to weigh in today, either with Hope, or at my Dr.'s office. I am excited to see what the scale says.... I think... no, I am really!,
    For me, when I was hungry, I could imagine that the hunger or empty feeling was my body burning calories.... of course, that is not altogether true.... so now, drinking so much water and no Blood- glucose fluctuations, I am not hungry! I have to remind myself to Trust the plan, the Dr. A, and MOVE! happy day everyone!

    ReplyDelete